Lamp Express USA, Inc.
Lamp Express complies fully with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
We not sell or give away any information concerning its users or its user's data to any third party. We only store information information provided by you to enter, process and complete your order. You can always request your data record that shows the information we have on file. You can request the deletion of your data at any time. However, please be aware that this also deletes your order history and we cannot help you to indentify products you had ordered in the past.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
• Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website
• We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails. Each email includes a opt-out / unsubscribe option.
• The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
• Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links?
The following categories are defined by ICC Cookie guide.
Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like payment services or account authorization, cannot be provided.
Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Functionality cookies These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have to parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to keep track of which notices you have already viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can adjust the setting of your browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies, and to alert you when a new cookie is added. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser help documentation.
Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our sites. If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the sites from placing further cookies on your device unless you adjust your browser setting as described above.
For more information on the development of user-profiles and the use of targeting and advertising cookies, please see www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are located in Europe, or www.aboutads.info/choices if in the United States.